Camp as a row of metal

While researching something else, here’s some stuff I found of Brum’s own scalextric Camp Hill Flyover:

A photo by Phyllis Nicklin:

Camp Hill flyover photo - Keith Berry photos at pbase.com

And a bus-driver’s eye-view of a trip out of town on the 37.

mmmm, short-term nostalgia.

69 comments for “Camp as a row of metal

1. 31 August 2010 at 2:21 pm

you’re always amazed looking at nostalgia-views such as this at what has changed, but myself, i’m equally amazed at how much of the run-down-ness of digbeth is still exactly the same now as it was then !

2. 31 August 2010 at 2:21 pm