Talk Like A Brummie Day — This Fri

It’s simple, this Friday is Talk Like A Brummie Day — what do you have to do? Talk Like A Brummie.

TLABD Dictionary « Talk Like A Brummie Day
Uploaded with plasq‘s Skitch!

Easy for some of you, harder for others, but there are pages of words and phrases to use n the TLAB dictionary and accent tips too. If you don’t speak to people much, feel free to “type like a Brummie” and pepper your internet communication with phonetic rendering a bit “loike” this.

12 comments for “Talk Like A Brummie Day — This Fri

1. 13 July 2009 at 7:33 pm

Having bin lucky enuf to meet a beautiful American gerl in Los Angeles I now live here a long way from me old town of West Bromwich. But I consida myself an embassada for Birmingham. This is despite (believe it or not) some Americans still referring to old stamping ground as “Buuuuurminghum”!

Have a great “Talk like a Brummie day” and I’ll spread the word over here also.

Mark Todd
    Guvnor Films LLC

2. Lee
    14 July 2009 at 11:38 pm

AllornIt’s a bit difficult to ‘talk like a Brummie’ online. I, of course, speak the Queen’s English. Of bin listenin to miself an I ent speakin like I mite exspect if I wassent from ear. Ow bugga, of joost dun it.

3. Lee

14 July 2009 at 11:38 pm

10. Lee
    14 July 2009 at 11:38 pm

11. Lee
    15 July 2009 at 1:38 am

Allo
    It's a bit difficult to 'talk like a Brummie' online. I, of course, speak the Queen's English. Of bin listenin to miself an I ent speakin like I mite exspect if I wassent from ear. Ow bugga, of joost dun it.