The “Beyond Midnight” bus, which has more info about the Big City Plan (that will decide what happens in Birmingham over the next 20 years), is in the city centre today and Highgate tomorrow. Only just heard about this and we’re too late to let you know that it was in Ladywood yesterday.
Please go along if you can, in great numbers, to find out more about the Big City Plan, have your say and show the council that we really care about our city.
Tuesday 13 January
* 9am – 3pm, Edgbaston Street, Markets area
* 3pm – 8pm, Victoria Square
Wednesday 14 January
* 12 noon – 3pm, Joseph Chamberlain College
* 3pm -5pm, Gooch Street shops
* 5pm – 7pm, Stanhope St Youth and Community Centre
* 7pm – 9pm, St Martins Youth Centre Gooch Street, Highgate, Birmingham B12
Not quite sure why it’s called the “Beyond Midnight” bus, as it only seems to be open during the day and early evening. Oh well, I suppose 9am is beyond midnight. If you can eat After Eights at any time of day, we’re sure you can visit the Beyond Midnight bus too :)