These are my links for 5th March through 7th March:
- A dog?s dinner for regurgitating council – Bearded on the Spotted Dog debacle
- Noise probe has publican baffled – Birmingham Mail – John Tighe at the Spotted Dog :"They held up my appeal hearing so that they could get what their solicitor described as a 'Premier League' acoustic consultant.
"There are so many holes in this, it's not even non-league."
- BBC – Black Country – The Big Picture – A day at Dudley Zoo in 1955 – Flying polar bear in glorious black and white
- Cheers… it's beer at home with Davenport's – again – booze by post?
- Hansard Written Answers – Lynne Jones (Bham Selly Oak) – To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what assessment he has made of the fairness of the tax regime applying to bingo as compared with that which applies to other forms of gambling. – Is Lynne gearing up for retirement?
- Birmingham Central Library wants local bands CDs – Birmingham Central Library?s Music Department will shortly be starting a dedicated section to local bands and performers. All genres wanted. – Contact details are somewhere in this mush of text.