Promise we’ll shut up about Gigbeth soon, but this post is all about the positive – inspired by Misty’s’ Sound of Music-esque number, here are some of our favourtie things about the festival:
- The man with the unwarranted acieed smiley mask behind Deluka.
- Beestung Lips – are they even better without a singer?
- Bass-players where all the dancing is with the bottom.
- The effort that went into Project X. Especially the Boosh-y touches.
- Being just drunk enough to pose with the Custard Factory’s penguin bins.
- Free glowsticks – at least Jules thought they were free, so if she pinched them – sorry.
- Worrying how Fiori were going to drive their white Vauxhaul Astra estate home in their cowboy boots – I’m sure the driver must of changed into some carpet slippers.
- Waving to the people watching Thursday’s gig from the windows of South Birmingham College.
- The sheer good vibes.