The Floozie in the Jacuzzi for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

The Floozie in the Jacuzzi for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, originally uploaded by Steve Oliver.

“in Birmingham City Centre on 26 October 2007, they coloured the water in the fountain pink. Trouble is it looked a bit like red and therefore blood, which I don’t think was the effect they were hoping for! Would have been more effective if the sun had shone. I only had my camera phone with me, so sorry the quality’s not up to standards.”

Or bizarre tribute to Enoch Powell (4o years ago in April).

12 comments for “The Floozie in the Jacuzzi for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

1. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:03 pm

I am going to attend a Breast cancer tour raising awareness.I’m feeling very empowered to be a part of this tour. I love how much more this organization emphasizes prevention, awareness and educating women about the environmental causes of breast cancer, rather than just telling them to wait until they’re 40 to get a mammogram when it could be too late.

2. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:03 pm

3. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:03 pm

4. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:03 pm

5. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:03 pm

6. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:08 pm

I am goingon a tour which is all about breast cancer awareness. I’m feeling very empowered to be a part of this tour. I love how much more this organization emphasizes prevention, awareness and educating women about the environmental causes of breast cancer, rather than just telling them to wait until they’re 40 to get a mammogram when it could be too late.

7. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:08 pm

8. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:08 pm

9. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:08 pm

10. Medela
    18 July 2009 at 3:08 pm

11. 18 July 2009 at 5:03 pm

I am going to attend a Breast cancer tour raising awareness.I'm feeling very empowered to be a part of this tour. I love how much more this organization emphasizes prevention, awareness and educating women about the environmental causes of breast cancer, rather than just telling them to wait until they're 40 to get a mammogram when it could be too late.

12. 18 July 2009 at 5:08 pm

I am goingon a tour which is all about breast cancer awareness. I'm feeling very empowered to be a part of this tour. I love how much more this organization emphasizes prevention, awareness and educating women about the environmental causes of breast cancer, rather than just telling them to wait until they're 40 to get a mammogram when it could be too late.